My god - ess

My god - ess

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Pud -2007


Well I am guessing I have it down pat now.
This is the Christmas 2007 pudding...quite nice really.
We made turkey this year...well, I made turkey this year...easier than I thought..was terrified having a Canadian in the house whose mother makes it every year...she sent some hints..but I was fine..quite tasty but very expensive...

Still it fed 7 people happily.

I think dad would have been pleased and mum proud.

All over, including the shouting. All spread around the world now...Australia, South Korea, Vietnam...an interesting family I have..I miss them...

Cheers to all.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Congratulations on your turkey success.

Turkey is best served to a large crowd. Seven is a good number. We seldom have a whole turkey. It is just too much for the two of us.

Jack K. said...

Oops. I also meant to comment that the pudding turned out beautifully. It is very photogenic. I bet it tasted even better.

I am sure your mum and dad are proud of you. I would be if you were my daughter.