actually, I'm wondering if it was something I said.
Then again....hmmm. Edwards as the VP. Well, you can bet, should it go down like that, the Rs will exploit the idea of how he was on the "losing" team before.... I'm not going to say it's a truth, but, I'll tell you what's in my mind.... with a paperless election coming up on us, are we going to get a fair election?
Clinton for VP? They would have such a sway on the polls, the Rs are very against this concept. You can always tell when they're against something because they all stand up and sing the same tune in unison. Which is what they are doing.
i don't think clinton nor edwards will be on the ticket.
clinton would be a disaster - too different in philosophical approach from obama. and i doubt edwards would take the second spot again.
i wonder about bill richardson - though i don't think that will happen, as obama needs someone who connects with white, working-class folks. he'll need a white man to balance the ticket. just being pragmatic here.
7 comments:
Sure. They would make a great team. And with Edwards a heartbeat away.....
We'd be in great hands.
actually, I'm wondering if it was something I said.
Then again....hmmm.
Edwards as the VP.
Well, you can bet, should it go down like that, the Rs will exploit the idea of how he was on the "losing" team before....
I'm not going to say it's a truth, but, I'll tell you what's in my mind....
with a paperless election coming up on us, are we going to get a fair election?
Clinton for VP? They would have such a sway on the polls, the Rs are very against this concept. You can always tell when they're against something because they all stand up and sing the same tune in unison. Which is what they are doing.
Then again, I'de vote for Mickey Mouse if it'll keep McCain out'a office!
right...I shall think on all this.
ta, Jack and boneman
i don't think clinton nor edwards will be on the ticket.
clinton would be a disaster - too different in philosophical approach from obama. and i doubt edwards would take the second spot again.
i wonder about bill richardson - though i don't think that will happen, as obama needs someone who connects with white, working-class folks. he'll need a white man to balance the ticket. just being pragmatic here.
How about Obama's wife?
An hispanic woman?
Post a Comment