My god - ess

My god - ess

Monday, 15 November 2010

Dog OWNERS!

I am so goddammed sick of idiotic stupid dog owners.

I am so fed up with humans who have no right to own a budgie let alone a dangerous breed if they are not trained and dog whispered properly from 8 weeks.

Walking my dog and around the corner a dog appeared suddenly, loose. It was a pure bred German Shepherd. It frightened me as it came straight toward Abbie, I yelled 'no no' like I usually do, but it took no notice of me. I kept myself between it and Abbie. The owners came around the corner with another GS on a lead and a Staffie pup on a harness...The owner said of the German Shepherd; "Its not aggressive" .
I said "THAT IS NOT THE POINT'..she then said..."Well I bet THAT one is!" pointing to Abbie.
.I said no she is NOT!


The other lady with the staffie said. "Oh this one bites...it is only 4months old!!"...I said mine does not, she wants to play and I walked off. I was so pissed off that the woman wasn't ever TRYING to discipline her pup staffie when it was pulling to get a go at Abbie...If she is not disciplining NOW it will be a 'red zone' case within two months!!!



I was so so angry with the woman who said that about Abbie....Abbie was on leash, with poo bags attached. She had these pathetic over bred German Shepherds that are deformed and can't walk properly because of the 'desirable' traits of GS!! She was common as muck as well. I actually 'bit' the dog because it got so close but it had no interest in me...shows that it has no leadership at all..it IS the leader.



So sick of other peoples' dogs!!! So fucking sick of them...This place must have the highest dog population in the region!! Most have at least one and up to three dogs each house.
 
 
After a cocker spaniel came at Abbie two days ago I  am so on alert when I walk. I cannot use my new (second hand) ipod given to me by my sister when I walk. I have to hear what is going on around me and be aware of standing my ground and disciplining other peoples recalcitrant animals.
 
Oh for a proper dog dept within our council area!!!
 

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

I know how you feel and we no longer have a pet. (We preferred cats when we did have pets.)

Some suggestions:

1. Carry a cattle prod.

2. Carry a squirt gun filled with ammonia and a little bit of water.

3. Carry .22 calibre pistol. (The law might not appreciate this, but it will get results.)

4. Carry a larger calibre pistol for larger dogs. (Same caution as above applies.)

I suggest you would use those methods on the doge, however, using them on the owners is an interesting thought. (Same caution as above applies.)

Polly said...

Hi Jack.Nice to hear from you.
I do not like cats so would like to use the ammonia idea on them.
Guns are not allowed 'as a right' in Australia ( thank heavens) that is why we are so safe here....
However I like the idea of the cattle prod but I would never use it on a dog..I would prefer to use it on the owners. It is NEVER the dogs fault..it is the stupid owners...