My god - ess

My god - ess

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Hell of a Week

From Saturday when I had to step aside and leave the situation and be on my own regarding the woman who gave birth to my man ( "mother" is too good a word for her) so he could visit and do 'HIS' thing, to a day of doctors, tests and stress, to catching up with work, like mowing, cutting down a tree, cleaning and walking goddess, I have to smile when others say; 'What DO you do all week'?

This being 'ill' is a full time job.

Having to keep reminding the self that personal aim is to learn how to be myself.

Keep reminding myself;
"What do YOU want to do. What do you want to eat. Where do you want to go"?

It is so foreign to me.

So I guess the feeling is 'nautiness' when I am being 'me.'

Keeping on trying.

It is exhausting and scary.

No comments: