I've been a'thinkin' about why it is that men are the creators of religions.
About how every religion separates men from women.
How about each religion believing in a god that is male, makes women the subjects unto the male.
How it is that the men hold the sway, the say, the power and the control and keep women from becoming equal in every sense.
About how men, then in the name of this male god, goes to war, takes over indigenous peoples, creates a gap between the have and the have-nots, the good and the 'bad', the men and the women.
I've been a'thinkin' how men dress for power when they are 'leading' their church/synagogue/temple etc in clothing that denotes a kind of separation anxiety from women.
How they lord it over the 'congregation' ( usually more women than men) and seem to 'preach' division, anger and separation of 'them' and 'us'.
About the way men stand and deliver requirements of women.
I've been a'thinkin' of how in all this there seems to be a method of desire to claim leadership, glory, wisdom and knowledge that in fact is found in one place.
It is found in the amazing gift that women have.
I've been a'thinkin' that men subconsciously, even overtly, are frustrated that they cannot do not will not ever feel the life growing in their bellies and push new life into the world.
Because of this wars , death and destruction is inevitable because they cannot give up the idea that maybe women hold the secret of life, wisdom, truth and everlasting-ness.
To conceive, birth, suckle and hold life must be the lasting need of man to subjugate, to belittle, to cover, to convert women to a life of secondary power.
From the Jews to the Masons, from the Mormons to the Mulims, from the Christians to the Hindu's there is not ONE who incorporates fully the equality, the partnership, the truth of humanity that is woman. NOT ONE.
So the easiest and quickest way to debunk all of this is to finally realise, and realise it is ok and not frightening or chaotic at all, to realise that there is in fact NO god.
In this there is true equality, love, understanding, wisdom and freedom for all.
So men of the world.
Enough.
Coz I've been a'thinkin' and I think you all are such pathetic creatures who claw your way toward an non existant heaven on the backs of the very people who give you life.
Women.
There is no god! What a thought! What an idea to slip from under the war mongering feet of men, their power to take life, to make death come early, to speak of hatred, division and difference.
There is no god!
In that, I've been a'thinkin' is relief at last for all women in all countries.
For you my sisters are the giver of life.
Enough!!
5 comments:
I think you are onto something. I have similar thoughts myself. At least about the power part. Being a mere male, I have not even considered the idea of birthing. The idea does hold merit.
The idea of no God is intriguing. The god described by religions does not exist. "he" is a figment of the imagination of men. The fable has been sold and bought by both men and women. However, there are some thinking folks who don't buy it.
I do believe that there is a connecting power that connects us all. Could it be the power of love? I do believe so. I believe we are ALL connected. We don't always think about that or act upon it.
It is through discussions like this that we can come to a better understanding of who and what we are.
We are both corporeal and ethereal. Corporeal = body; ethereal = the spirit/energy of love.
Just Sayin'.
Sorry I haven't checked by in a while. I'll try to better in the future.
My best to you all.
Hello dear Jack,
I have not been posting for quite a while. I was using facebook for a while but have destroyed yet another persona as I seemed to be upsetting my neice in law and I didn't want that.
So I am back to blogging and thank you thank you for taking this post in the manner in which it was written. Yes I too believe love is what connects us and also our humanity and our history, our experiences and our compassion.
Lovely to hear from you....
will get stuck back into how I am feeling again on this forum.
cheers and best wishes to you and your lovely wife.
Polly
We are all kindred spirits, even those in Utah. I have to agree, a firing squad is barbaric. However, so are the crimes committed by those who find themselves downrange at the event.
Jack, No matter how horrific the crime the way we treat the bastards who do the horrible things shows how civilised, how determined WE are to NOT be like THEM.
Shooting, killing, is not the way.
Look to their parents, their lives their childhoods and see where we WE went wrong. Then lock them up.
Enough killing in the world...we the 'civilised' don't need to join in!!!!!!
Post a Comment