He was from the 'right' she from the 'left'.
I am so so disappointed.
I don't care that she is a woman..never been my style really..when it comes to health care, love, service or politics.
I am sad.
I have to pull myself out of this.
He was not liked but was respected.
He worked hard, long and determinedly.
He is gone and I am sad.
No one understands why I feel like this, me being such a lefty.
But I do.
It was disgusting, unnecessary and vicious.
I shall move further to the left.
Sad sad sad.
2 comments:
I can only guess that you refer to the recent change in PM's in Australia.
Apparently, now is the time for short sighted people to prevail. The really sad part is that most of them have been led down a path of me-first and the hell with everyone else.
Let's look for some unfortunate sod who is perceived to be getting something I'm not. Then, if he is quite different looking from me, rail against him as the "enemy" to my way of life.
Now to look for a brighter side to this story. It will come from people who are willing to share their "wealth" much like the people of Garden City, Kansas. The Sunday issue of the Kansas City Star newspaper had an interesting front page story complete with photos. You can see it here.
I'm not sure how many communities will be able to have this foresight. I'm not sure who is making money off of this approach. But I have been to that community and it is thriving. It is touted as the third most diverse community in the US, behind New York City and San Francisco.
Cheer up. Life can get better and it can get worse. You decide and then do what is right for you.
Give HWMBO our best.
Remember to...
serve with integrity, care about those you serve and share the love in your heart and soul.
成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊
Mature, has ability to adapt in the life fuzziness.
Post a Comment