Just wanna talk about dog whispering.
What a thing it is.
Abbie is here..lying at my feet, the black spoodle, chewing on a bone and calm and submissive.
I just wanna say;
corny and American that it is...
Thank you Cesar Millan for giving me the tools to make MY life better by having this dog in my life.
You made me think and care and work at being a better person.
I stood up to my mother in law.
Finally
After 37 years I said my piece.
I am done with it...I need nothing more than to have said quietly, calmly, assertively those things that had happened to me, to us, to my children, my man over all those years.
I am grateful for this little Mexican American for showing me a way to live and love and be.
I will talk more on this.
1 comment:
The calm demeanor and yet the clear expression of self-control and leadership will win every time.
Glad to learn you were able to get all of the hurt out of your system.
Now focus on the joy that Abbie brings to you. Please!
Post a Comment