My god - ess

My god - ess

Monday, 27 October 2008

It Won't Be Long Now!

Good luck to all those in USA for your future.
Go vote.
Go vote !!!!

And when 'god' in his almighty wisdom secures Obama as the next president can I please read a report from Palin that she accepts his almighty wisdom and backs his decision 100%...or is she not ready for god's justice???

Back to the drawing board America....get off the religious gravy train and get back to business.

Cheers and all the very best....

GO VOTE!

4 comments:

Jack K. said...

Amen, Polly, amen.

It is going to be an interesting election this year.

X. Dell said...

Too late. I've already voted.

Polly said...

Too late??????????
Argghhhghghgh

Jack K. said...

I will vote next Tuesday.

If you have visited my blog lately, you know where my vote will most likely go.