Dang! First time in ages (it seems) that you commented, and then you run off.
It's pure srcasm....there's no way starving children will ever become president (in our lifetimes, that is) but that isn't right! Foo on politics. I changed the format only just recently out of over reation. Later, seeing what I had put together and i was ready to erase that canvas.
(what was it...I'm trying to remember why you left.... got mad at me...something I said, no doubt.
I hear a lot of folks from different lands say 'all Americans are this' and 'all Americans are that.' when It's like the silliest statement I ever heard. All Americans?
Brazil is in America. Canada, too. Venezuella, Peru, Mexico, Panama.... hey. We're ALL Americans!
But, for the past quarter century here, the Republicans have pushed for a quickie line to wave their flags to, and "American" turned on the smiles. Donm't ask me why. I went to Canada and when I would hear someone going off on "Americans can't keep their pants on, gruff gruff gruff" and that sort of bent? I would always speak up and mention that Canada was American, too. Then tey'de jump me for saying that they LIKED bush junior and his wiley ways.... wiley....oh.
Now I remember. You asked me if the can was beer or spray paint. I said 'spray paint' and that was the last I heard of you.
shoot. And you didn't even go over to hear my tunes, either, eh? Go check it out, now. Boneman's tunes. It's at the artist's blog, which is, in my opinion, a more fun place to be than polical central.
(but, on a personal note? I'm done with the nazis in power here. I'm going to do whatever I can to bring the big machine to a screeching...well. OK, no way can I stop it.
But, I can throw my body out in front of it and let them know by the bump that tey ran over someone.
Even in my smaller city the traffic is so heavy as the monkeys go shopping and building more.
But at least over the weekend I got to stick my feet in some warm sand for a while.
Boneman, we're all Americans? I sure as hell hope not. Hell, I was born in America and have lived here all my life and I feel like a man without a country.
Wowzers how wonderful to have the passion back on my blog...love you all for it...and boneman, we are getting to know each other from here on in.. I will just reiterate what Karen, Jack et al already know. I used to love and admire, desire "Americans"..meaning yankees, but that all stopped the day the bombs flew into Baghdad... I want my love affair with yankeeland back, NOW!(Minus guns, MacDonalds and racism).
7 comments:
Those two send powerful messages.
Ditto!!!
And all too true, unfortunately.
Ah well, not all Americans are that way. Just most of us.
Dang!
First time in ages (it seems) that you commented, and then you run off.
It's pure srcasm....there's no way starving children will ever become president (in our lifetimes, that is) but that isn't right!
Foo on politics.
I changed the format only just recently out of over reation.
Later, seeing what I had put together and i was ready to erase that canvas.
(what was it...I'm trying to remember why you left.... got mad at me...something I said, no doubt.
I hear a lot of folks from different lands say 'all Americans are this' and 'all Americans are that.' when It's like the silliest statement I ever heard.
All Americans?
Brazil is in America.
Canada, too.
Venezuella, Peru, Mexico, Panama.... hey. We're ALL Americans!
But, for the past quarter century here, the Republicans have pushed for a quickie line to wave their flags to, and "American" turned on the smiles. Donm't ask me why.
I went to Canada and when I would hear someone going off on "Americans can't keep their pants on, gruff gruff gruff" and that sort of bent?
I would always speak up and mention that Canada was American, too.
Then tey'de jump me for saying that they LIKED bush junior and his wiley ways....
wiley....oh.
Now I remember.
You asked me if the can was beer or spray paint.
I said 'spray paint' and that was the last I heard of you.
shoot.
And you didn't even go over to hear my tunes, either, eh? Go check it out, now.
Boneman's tunes.
It's at the artist's blog, which is, in my opinion, a more fun place to be than polical central.
(but, on a personal note? I'm done with the nazis in power here. I'm going to do whatever I can to bring the big machine to a screeching...well. OK, no way can I stop it.
But, I can throw my body out in front of it and let them know by the bump that tey ran over someone.
Even in my smaller city the traffic is so heavy as the monkeys go shopping and building more.
But at least over the weekend I got to stick my feet in some warm sand for a while.
Boneman, we're all Americans? I sure as hell hope not. Hell, I was born in America and have lived here all my life and I feel like a man without a country.
America is a stolen country, never forget that.
I'm not just a frigging American, I'm a citizen of this planet. I simply live in America because my parents had me here.
America is no more fucking special than anywhere else.
Lest we forget, we are all humans.
We are more alike than different.
When we respect ourselves as individuals only then will we begin to respect others.
Serve others, care about those you serve and share the love in your heart.
Wowzers how wonderful to have the passion back on my blog...love you all for it...and boneman, we are getting to know each other from here on in..
I will just reiterate what Karen, Jack et al already know. I used to love and admire, desire "Americans"..meaning yankees, but that all stopped the day the bombs flew into Baghdad...
I want my love affair with yankeeland back, NOW!(Minus guns, MacDonalds and racism).
Post a Comment