Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!
For a grouch, you have a great sense of humour. I am sure HWMBO is grateful for that. snicker.
ah, but a zucchinni can't give you a back massage like me.
about that zucchinni thing....Why did God make men?Because a zucchinni can't mow the lawn....
I have become a grouch, officially, Jack. A grumpy old woman.Boneman.I am afraid I mow the lawn as HWMBO cannot.But boy does he cook beautifully...and..after all... even when used correctly a zucchinni can never reassure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
For a grouch, you have a great sense of humour. I am sure HWMBO is grateful for that. snicker.
ah, but a zucchinni can't give you a back massage like me.
about that zucchinni thing....
Why did God make men?
Because a zucchinni can't mow the lawn....
I have become a grouch, officially, Jack. A grumpy old woman.
Boneman.
I am afraid I mow the lawn as HWMBO cannot.
But boy does he cook beautifully...and..after all... even when used correctly a zucchinni can never reassure.
Post a Comment