


Hopefully after Saturday this will be the last time I will ever have to post anything about this awful Government and this nasty little grubby bum-kisser of George Dubya!!Hopefully Australia will move on to a more compassionate and caring society once again, one who can hold its head up high in the world community once again, as an independent and reliable and free nation.
I hope against hope that my fellow citizens will not let me down this time and will move us all into the light of a new government and a new century.
May the gods of little people rise up and bite the bastards on the arse and send them to Coventry for ever and ever.
Poor Fellow my Beloved Country...indeed...let us awake on Sunday morning being able to exhale into the ether of hope and social conscience once again with a spring in our walk and hope in our hearts....
Good luck, Bon Chance to us all for we will sorely need it.
Go Kevin07!!!!!!
4 comments:
I hope they don't let themselves down.
Yea, Kevin won!!!
ROCK ON AUSTRALIA!!
Can't wait to get bush outa office... grrrrrrrrrrrrr! hate the bastard!!
I just learned that little Johnny is out, totally. I hope that Rudd will do the job you want done.
The word is 'hope'. We have not had that for many a year.
He can't do everything but he will give it an intelligent and good go or we will beat him out of office in three years.
He has much to do and Kevin hit the ground running on Sunday morning. his energy, his passion, his intelligence and his ability to speak the the Chinese in their own language, fluently will be a great positive in this region.
Hope is a great gift.
Anything more is good work!
Here is hoping for you at the end of '08
Post a Comment