
Cannot believe what is happening to the Liberal Party here in Oz.
So so weird to put the 'mad monk' in charge and expect there to be a fresh following.
This little Catholic who tried to block RU486, freedom of women to chose abortion and who succeeded in stopping the introduction of voluntary euthanasia and he says;
"Don't take any notice of what I have said before, it is now a fresh start."
Well NO you little slim ball NO!
You were not precient enough to keep your religious views out of politics so now you can wallow in failure.
You who 'admire' that little hasbeen HoWARd and encouraged the attitudes of hatred to Muslims and took us to war and distorted the truth about asylum seekers.
Stuff you you little pig.
1 comment:
Hmmm, I get the impression that you are not pleased with the decision of some others.
Can't say that I blame you. The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.
Now you must watch your blood pressure. Don't give the cheeky bastards too much power over you.
Post a Comment