My god - ess

My god - ess

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Hot and bothered

I'm tired.
I'm tired of the nonsense of the need for humans to have to actually relive all horrors before they learn AGAIN.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of hearing of how the Jews had it so horrific and yet they cannot see their brother's over the cement wall hurting, anguishing, angering, torn, broken and divided.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of the foolish twits that 'rule the world' with their money and their mouths smiling while the world burns within its own stink of Nuclear power and coal dust.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of pretence of happy families and knowing mothers who know nothing of their precious children's play and their dirty little secrets.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of the heat and the wind and the neediness of my fellow beings who scrabble amongst the scrappings of the wealthy to fit their reality with the advertisements on the walls.

And as Dubai builds it snowfields and its aquariums the poor become diseased and broken and dispirited while they the covered bodies of the rich turn their back on the covered bodies of the dead.

A new world and the pathos surrounding celebrity and the news hounds chasing their tails so they too will get notoriety sizzles and soars to new heights of stupidity and technocrap.

Meanwhile:

There are 35 million desperately poor people in the richest nation on earth, USA. Seventy five percent live in the south!
That is more people than live in Australia.
35 million.
35 million.

And what do those glorious sons of christian bitches say?

"NO" to free health care.
"NO" to free choice.
"NO" to withdrawing from war.
"NO" to no more nuclear arms.
on and on and on....

FIX YOUR OWN 35 MILLION STUNNINGLY POOR PEOPLE, THEN TEACH THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW TO LIVE.

Forget your god and go home and share!

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

That's a good place to start.

And to think the man who is trying to lead us in that direction will be assailed by the ones who think they will lose all of their wealth and power. Arrrrgh!!