My god - ess

My god - ess

Friday, 23 January 2009

The Dummy has Left the Building - GONE!

'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'
- George W. Bush


'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'
- George W. Bush


'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'

-George W. Bush


'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'

- George W. Bush


'The future will be better tomorrow.'
- George W. Bush


'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'
- George W. Bush


'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'

- George W Bush


'We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe . We are a part of Europe '

- George W. Bush


'Public speaking is very easy.'
- George W. Bush


'A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.'

- George W. Bush

'I have opinions of my own --
strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush


'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'

- George W. Bush


'For NASA, space is still a high priority.'
-George W. Bush


'Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.'
-George W. Bush


'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'
- George W. Bush

3 comments:

Karen said...

Soooooooo happy to be rid of him! What a disgrace he was to our country.

Jack K. said...

He wasn't completely worthless, he did serve as a bad example.

Polly said...

Ahh Jack. The forever positive voice in the wilderness....you should be paid by someone to put a spin on anything that is so horrible that the nations of the world weep.

Hey!
What about Israel...now they could do with your kind of ability right about now.