My god - ess

My god - ess

Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Manipulate - Control

So I wrote the facts, which is the important part of genealogy, about her marriage.
So she wrote to me and said:
"Remove it now!!!"
I did not reply because you cannot remove a fact even if it is not in your writing it is
(naturally and in fact) in the records of the State.
So I was silent and forgave her for her silliness and tried contact every now again
on a gentle non committed level.

And, finally, she writes;
"Still hanging out for a reply on the removal of the marriage!!"
No 'dear' or 'love'...blah blah...

Well you can't wipe out the real world, your mistakes are there
for all to see
After all...see mine???
Over and over and over you can see mine!!!

So I delete (the email not the facts)and wait
and the dreams are of our mother talking quietly about
the happy times (the few she had) when she was loved and accepted.
I awake and talk to my man and he says:
Her problem, her need to manipulate you
to regain control once again of something that is beyond her control.
She can't so she is doing that to you.

This (the genealogy) is private.
I should have known.
You can't share 'private'
And see?
You are bound to repeat what you don't learn.
Australia..
America..
Fools..
Polly!

Now
Let it be.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Isn't it interesting how the ego does all it can to protect itself. Unfortunately, through this effort, it only fogs the reality of now.

The following question requires no answer to me.

Why was it necessary to write the facts?

Mull over the comments made by HWMBO. There is a lot of wisdom in them.

Polly said...

This is a hobby for me..it is a record that merely states dates, names etc..nothing more nothing less. It is a research project for ME. No one else, especially no one who wants to disrespect the motive..which is to end all the secrets family has produced over a hundred years...enough..it is for My Eyes Only.

Facts are always necessary to get the full picture...
I did not 'write' the facts, I am recording them.

So now what?

Ah me.