Allow me to show my supposed erudition. There is a concept in psychology called projection. Simply stated, whenever others decide to put some label on you, they are merely using a label that describes themselves.
So all of those mad people, are just that.
Now this does not mean that the label doesn't fit, at least when applied to me. tehee
3 comments:
I wondered why I frequently see light rays and at the oddest places and times.
Oh, I remember. My Optometrist said it was flashers in my eyes and if they get worse to call him. snerx.
Hehehe.
Since I have been called 'mad' before, I felt no longer alone with this maxim.
Cheers
Allow me to show my supposed erudition. There is a concept in psychology called projection. Simply stated, whenever others decide to put some label on you, they are merely using a label that describes themselves.
So all of those mad people, are just that.
Now this does not mean that the label doesn't fit, at least when applied to me. tehee
Post a Comment