My god - ess

My god - ess

Monday, 20 April 2009

...The Brave

I hear the voice and the burr
I think of you

I see a program of the highlands
and think of you

I watch as a character speaks on TV
And think of you

I enter a club and there she is
a woman from Endinburough
I think of you

I ask her how long? 38years here she says
And I think of you

I say; Don't lose your accent
She says; When I ring home they say
I have an Aussie accent
I think of you


I have and am in love with
Scotland
And think of you.

I do my ancestry and find
my great grandmother hailed from
There
I think of you...

Get out of my mind you blogger you
You have no right to be there
But your kindness makes me
Think of you.

No comments: