So no matter the faith of the good citizens of the USA most believe in angels and daemons...what the hell is that all about?
Time to start the new revolution that wipes out poverty, elitism, gaps in education, wealth and power and most of all ALL religions.
So:
Turning fifty five was not so bad...I am already considered invisible, dismissed, no sexual, old, past it, alien, insignificant.
But I am morphing finally into a veritable honey of a grumpy old woman....
I am not going to stand things any more.
Things like;
Being invisible,
Dismissed,
Non sexual,
Old,
Past it,
Alien,
Insignificant.
I am finally going to be a force to be reckoned with.
2 comments:
Ahh, you are up to your usual good form.
Glad to know that you are alive and kicking. I will remember to wear my shin guards whenever I stop by. giggle.
I hope all is well with you and HWMBO.
My work schedule is getting so much lighter, that, if I am not careful, it will disappear altogether. That will be OK too.
If you have a mind to, please sign on as a follower.
Love you all.
"I am finally going to be a force to be reckoned with."
Love it!! :o)
Post a Comment