My god - ess

My god - ess

Sunday, 10 August 2008

Tenth August

How clever. How very clever.
Wait until the most nationalistic fervour on earth is at its peak.
Wait until the 'world's' eyes are diverted from the 'real world'.
Wait and then march in to invade another territory.
Tsk Tsk Russia you are behaving like Israel or USA!!
Thought you had learnt you lesson.
AND you took 2000 lives and what does the world do???
Yay, scream, shout, applaud..their atheletes!!

If it were American lives then what???
Another 'war on terror'???

But no...'they' mustn't be like 'us'!!!

And Yankee land...YOU have no right to condemn anyone...by your behaviour
you have to stay out of it...leave it to the UN...You Yankeeland owe UN millions of dollars
in unpaid dues...so your morals are at an all time low.


Today is the anniversary of a man, asking kindly of my old dad, may he marry me.
Thirty five years ago.
It seems like five.

It has been hell.
It has been sweet.
It has been my life.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Jack K. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thirty-five years. You know, it will probably last. Maryann and I kid about that every anniversary. Do you think it will work? Probably. It has for 41 years. It just may stand the test of time.

As for the greedy, power-hungry men of the world who seem to find themselves in positions of power. Quit screwing with the world. Screw yourselves or each other.

Isn't life wonderful when we have such role models to look to and say, Thank goodness I don't have to be that way?

Have a wonderful day in spite of the madness in the world. Rejoice that you have that one man who understands and loves you more than any other man.

btw, continue to...

serve with integrity, care about those you serve and share the love in your heart/soul.

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!!

We just celebrated our 42nd last month!!

Polly said...

Wowzers..you both outdo me...and I am proud to know that it can be done.
Thank you my role models!!

boneman said...

just poking in addresses at the new blog.
Or, at least the front page and 'First Lines'
sometimes when y'punch the keys just right, they take you to where you're writing the address.
Hi.
How ya doin'?

So, just to give you an idea of how screwy I think (like that's what you've been dying to know....) When I read the bit on the post, I got the impression it didn't last.
(it was the 'hell' part, I reckon)

I asked her dad. He said yeah.
seven years later he's telling her I'm all wrong for her (I lick my plate at restaraunts if the chow's good and I won't put up with his racist jokes even if he is bigger'n me, and call him out for it.
Not so smart, as I look back on it.
She was the mother of my only child, and that's one smart daughter to be sure.

Well, enough.
Happy anniversary, eh?