Filipinos hanging around for Easter.A hellava way to spend their religious celebrations...and so so sick.
Nailing yourself to a cross...what are they doing idolising the way the Romans tortured people?
Like getting up on a box and covering yourself with a blindfold and attaching yourself to electrical wiring in honour of Abu Grahib....bloody sicko!
Just for a chuckle...
The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down
to one of two people,Debra or Jack.
It was an impossible decision because they were both super
workers.
Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire
the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.
Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover
after partying all night. She went to the cooler to
take an aspirin.
The boss approached her and said:
'Debra, I've never done this before but I have
to lay you or Jack off.'
'Could you jack off?' she says. 'I feel like shit.'
2 comments:
For a moment there I thought there might be a personal comment. tee hee.
Your analogy seems to be right on. That is certainly a reasonable way to view it.
May peace, love and beauty surround you always.
Post a Comment